Pages

9.06.2008

weekend assignment

go to youtube, google "christian the lion." you will not be disappointed. ignore the cheesy whitney houston background music or allow yourself to be guiltily swept away by it. this is one of the sweetest things i have ever seen. i most certainly cried.

last night i got my septum pierced. it was fun! its a little crooked (hopefully just due to the swelling) but i really like it!
today we are going to santa fe to shoot guns with my brother in law, and celebrate reena's birthday. tomorrow, cliff's amusement park! and a lot of house cleaning blah.

have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo sheil

1 comment:

Courtney Trowbridge said...

OMG that made me cry like a baby! I watched it a while ago, before (i think) "I will always love you" was added. BEST VIDEO EVER! I want to be hugged by lions. Hugged. Not mauled.